- User interface
- Superfish Library
permet l'intégration de JQuery Superfish pour le menu
Covered by Drupal's security advisory policy
Release type : Bug fixes
Superfish integrates jQuery Superfish plugin with your Drupal menus.
- Multi-column sub-menus. (Megamenus)
- Easing effects with the jQuery Easing plug-in.
- Automatic sub-menu width calculation. (Supersubs plugin)
- Automatic sub-menu position calculation, so they never appear off-screen, (Supposition plugin)
- Screen Reader compatible.
- Touch-screen compatible.
- Small-screen compatible. (
<select>and vertical accordions)
- Device determination for touch and small-screen plugins using window width and UA string (client-side and server-side), plus Modernizr support.
- RTL (Right-to-left) support.
- And a whole lot more...
- Drupal 8 & 9
- Drupal 7
- Libraries module
- jQuery Easing plugin (note that the file has to be renamed to
jquery.easing.jsbefore being uploaded to
Drupal 8 & 9
composer require drupal/superfish
Through your Web browser:
- Download the Superfish library and extract it somewhere like /libraries/superfish (so that the superfish.js will be located at http://example.com/libraries/superfish/superfish.js)
- Download and extract the Superfish module in /modules.
- Go to the Extend section of your Drupal administration back-end and enable "Superfish".
- Go to the "Block layout" page (under Structure) and use any of the "Place block" buttons to create a Superfish block. Use the "Configure" link of the block to configure it accordingly to your needs.
- Drupal 7
- Download the Superfish library and extract it somewhere like sites/all/libraries/superfish (so that the superfish.js will be located at http://example.com/sites/all/libraries/superfish/superfish.js)
- Download and extract the Superfish module in /sites/all/modules.
- Go to the Modules section of your Drupal administration back-end and enable "Superfish".
- Go to your blocks administration page; You will see several blocks called Superfish", move any of them to a region, use the "Configure" link of the block to configure it accordingly to your needs, and save.
For update instructions please refer to the module documentation.
Toutes les informations proviennent du site drupal.org