- User interface
permet de cloner un noeud avec un bouton dans le back-office
Quick Node Clone is meant as a way in Drupal 8/9 to clone nodes.
The module adds a "Clone" tab to a node. When clicked, a new node is created and fields from the previous node are populated into the new fields.
- All core fields that can be added to nodes should be supported. If you find issues with them please submit a ticket.
- Paragraphs - Creates new paragraphs and doesn't link existing ones.
- Address - Creates new address field data.
Clone tab on a node:
The clone page for given node:
This module requires the following modules:
- Install as you would normally install a contributed Drupal module.
- Visit a node view page to clone it with the Clone tab or use the clone operation on the content overview.
- Visit the settings page at admin/config/quick-node-clone to change some settings.
The following modules have a similar, if slightly different objective and scope to this module:
- Node Clone - No Drupal 8 version
- Entity Clone
- Beta module, meant for all entities. Scope of the module is broader.
Documentation Guide Page
- Neslee Canil Pinto - https://www.drupal.org/u/neslee-canil-pinto
Quick Node Clone Logo by Nico Grienauer (Grienauer)
Toutes les informations proviennent du site drupal.org