- User interface
permet de générer un breadcrumb par rapport au menu
Alpha releases are not covered by Drupal security advisories.
Release type : New features
This module allows you to use the menu the current page belongs to for the breadcrumb, generating breadcrumbs from the titles of parent menus.
You may also:
- Select and re-order the menus on which you want the menu-based breadcrumbs
- Append the page title to the breadcrumb (either as a clickable url or not)
- Hide the breadcrumb if it only contains the link to the front page
- Generate the breadcrumb from the URL structure if content does not belong to a menu
From Drupal 8 version these features are introduced:
- If the "Taxonomy Attachment" option is selected for a menu, and if the current page belongs to a taxonomy that is on that menu, it will inherit the taxonomy page's menu breadcrumbs (e.g., for blog entries that aren't on any menu).
- Other breadcrumb builders (e.g., the path & title-based Drupal 8 default breadcrumb builder) will be used if there is no applicable menu based breadcrumb.
Toutes les informations proviennent du site drupal.org