- User interface
permet la mise en place de Matomo
Covered by Drupal's security advisory policy
Release type : Security update
Adds the Matomo web statistics tracking system to your website.
The module allows you to add the following statistics features to your site:
- Single/multi domain tracking
- Selectively track/exclude certain users, roles and pages
- Monitor what type of links are tracked (downloads, outgoing and mailto)
- Monitor what files are downloaded from your pages
- Cache the Matomo code on your local server for improved page loading times
- Custom variables support with tokens (D7 only)
- Custom code snippets
- Site Search
- Drupal messages tracking
- Modal dialog tracking (Colorbox)
- Access denied (403) and Page not found (404) tracking
- User ID tracking across devices
- DoNotTrack support
- Asynchronous tracking
- Matomo Tag manager
- a Matomo version 3.3.0 or later is required
- a Matomo website ID
In the settings page (/admin/config/system/matomo), enter your Matomo website
You can confirm this by viewing the page source from your browser.
More info in the README.md file.
- Matomo Reports provides graphical reporting of your site's tracking data inside Drupal.
- Matomo Reporting API provides an API to retrieve statistics from Matomo.
- Alexander Hass (hass)
Toutes les informations proviennent du site drupal.org