- User interface
- Documentation for Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) 8.x
- Documentation for Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) 7.x
permet l'intégration avec un LDAP pour l'authentification, l'import d'utilisateur, autorisation, flux et vue
Covered by Drupal's security advisory policy
Release type : Bug fixes Release type : New features
Beta releases are not covered by Drupal security advisories.
Release type : Bug fixes
The Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) project provides integration with LDAP for authentication, user provisioning, authorization, feeds, and views. It also provides apis and building blocks (query and server configuration storage) for other modules.
Please see the README.md for further information and INSTALL.md for setting up your site.
The Drupal 7 version is EOL and will only receive fixes with little to no impact on existing setups. Some worthwhile patches that don't fit this are collected under ldap7-recommended.
Upgrading from 7.x-1.x
A direct upgrade to 2.x is theoretically possible but can require manual intervention and regressions. Test and verify on a separate system connected to the directories you want to communicate with.
Other modules extending LDAP
Additional development resources, support in maintainership or just patches are very much appreciated. See README.developers.md to get started.
LDAP Project Honor Role
- Intel Open Source Technology Center for funding much of the 2.0 development especially provisioning to LDAP.
- Oxfordshire County Council for 7.x-1.0 Release candidate funding.
- scafmac, miglius, kreaper, and pablobm for developing and maintaining LDAP Integration for Drupal 4.5 - 6.
- johnbarclay for getting LDAP 7 project going, LDAP Authorization, LDAP Authentication, and LDAP Feeds
- University of Illinois College of Education for initial funding of parts of LDAP 7 project
- dayer4b developed LDAP Authorization Organic Groups and helped debug LDAP Authorization module
- slerby developed LDAP Views and helped cleanup/fix LDAP Query
- justintime wrote most of the code to get exportables working and submitted a patch for every bug he found along the way.
- hotspoons wrote the SSO code
- micahw156 plowed through a number of issues
- A variety of contributors (cmurph, slerby, kbnielsen, ...) have got the ldap_profile and provision ball rolling.
- Drupal 8 redevelopment (larowlan, larolan, chx , ...)
Toutes les informations proviennent du site drupal.org