- User interface
Next Major version
Drupal 10 support after
permet d'ajouter des maps google
Covered by Drupal's security advisory policy
Release type : Bug fixes Release type : New features
This module allows content creators/maintainers to add maps to content via the addition of a "Google Map Field" field type that can be added to content types.
Using the google map field, the user can drop a marker on a map, and set the zoom factor of the map and save the data for the map with the node (or other fieldable entity).
Only standard map controls are shown by default (Zoom pan up/down/left/right, Map/Satelite). This may be enhanced to include more controls in a future version.
- Version 7.x-2.15, and above, requires the site theme AND the admin theme to be jQuery 1.7 or above. Please use the jQuery update module to set this.
- Version 2.0 of this module no longer contains the WYSIWYG feature. This has been moved into new module wysiwyg_map. This new module has extra features and supports tokens generated by Google Map Field.
When setting a map marker, if you continuously pan the map left or right so that it wraps several times, the set marker may be inaccurate and not where you expect it to be. This is due to the fact that the Google Maps API does not restrict longitude values to between +180 and -180 degrees. As yet I have not found a reliable fix, but just setting the marker again, without wrapping the map should set the marker correctly.
Since version 7.x-2.16, this module has been sponsored by CACI.
- Support for search results pagination when configuring the marker
- Support of various google map api customisations: zoom, map type, width, height, enable/disable of controls and marker
- Support for defining InfoWindow markup.
- Support for traffic layer
- Support for custom markers
- Limited support for OpenLayers maps
Toutes les informations proviennent du site drupal.org