- User interface
permet de grouper des champs dans les forms d'administration
Covered by Drupal's security advisory policy
Release type : Bug fixes Release type : New features
Fieldgroup will, as the name implies, group fields together. All fieldable entities will have the possibility to add groups to wrap their fields together. Fieldgroup comes with default HTML wrappers like vertical tabs, horizontal tabs, accordions, fieldsets or div wrappers.
The field group project is a follow-up on the field group module in CCK.
Available group types
- Horizontal tabs
- Vertical tabs
- Multipage steps: Note: This is only client side and removed in drupal 8 version.
- HTML5 elements
- Html elements
- This project will NOT include the multigroup feature as it existed for drupal6. Use http://drupal.org/project/field_collection
- In Drupal 8, the old Collapsible fieldsets with default open or closed state are now called "Details".
Tick "Display element open by default." if you want the fieldset open by default, otherwise it will be closed by default.
- In the Drupal 8 version, Horizontal and vertical tabs are merged into 1 type: 'Tabs'
- For Drupal 8.3 and higher, use the fieldgroup 8.3 branch. When you still use a Drupal version lower then 8.3, use the fieldgroup 8.1 branch
Modules that depend on fieldgroup
- Fieldgroup views
- Fieldgroup multiple
- Field group table
- Foundation group
- Field group link
- Field group colorbox
- Field group background image
- Field group Popup
- Field group Bootstrap
Open an issue if you want to add another module in thie list!
- Display suite: DS will define a layout resulting in a Fields UI with regions and groups.
Extra screenshots and video's
Toutes les informations proviennent du site drupal.org