- Captcha API (captcha)
- Text Captcha (text_captcha)
- Image Captcha (image_captcha)
- User interface
Next Major version
8.x-1.x and 2.x supports Drupal 10.
permet d'ajouter google captcha
Covered by Drupal's security advisory policy
Release type : Bug fixes
Add challenge-response tests to user-facing forms on your site to protect against spambot submissions. Other CAPTCHA types are supported via additional modules.
A CAPTCHA is a challenge-response test most often placed within web forms to determine whether the user is human. The purpose of CAPTCHA is to block form submissions by spambots, which are automated scripts that post spam content everywhere they can. The CAPTCHA module provides this feature to virtually any user facing web form on a Drupal site.
Additional CAPTCHA Modules
- Cloudflare turnstile Compatible with 9 and 10 Drupal.
- reCAPTCHA Compatible with 8,9 and 10 Drupal.
- Captcha Riddler Compatible with 8,9 and 10 Drupal.
- CAPTCHA after Compatible with 8,9 and 10 Drupal with beta rebase on 12 June 2023. (Show CAPTCHA protection on selected forms after specified number of unsuccessful form submit attempts has been made.)
- Nocaptcha Recaptcha Only for Drupal 8,9 and Not maintained after 27 Nov 2021.
- CAPTCHA Pack Only for Drupal 7 and Not maintained after 23 October 2011.
- Text CAPTCHA Only for Drupal 7 and Not maintained after 24 November 2014.
- Hidden CAPTCHA Only for Drupal 7 and Not maintained after 29 Mar 2018.
- KeyCAPTCHA Only for Drupal 7 and Not maintained after 5 May 2012.
- Draggable CAPTCHA Only for Drupal 7 and Not maintained after 16 Aug 2022.
- Image CAPTCHA refresh Only for Drupal 7 and Not maintained after 9 November 2015.
- Egglue Semantic CAPTCHA Only for Drupal 6 and Not maintained after 19 April 2017.
(Last update: 2023-06-29)
- Branch 2.x: Actively maintained version with bug fixes and general improvements, e.g. twig templates). Drupal 9.4+ only! Upgrade path from 8.x-1.x, but please check your output and move custom template overwrites into twig.
- Branch 8.x-1.x. Legacy branch and a mirror of the 2.x branch. Will not support Drupal 11. Last version to support Drupal 8 is 8.x-1.10.
- Branch 7.x-1.x: Drupal 7 only, replaced by Branch 8.x-1.x for Drupal 9 compatibility - no further development.
You could also consider spam filtering or hybrid solutions like:
- The AntiSpam module, is the successor of the Akismet module, and it provides spam protection to your Drupal site using external antispam service like Akismet, TypePad and Defensio.
- The spam module provides spam filtering and related tools
- The honeypot module
Toutes les informations proviennent du site drupal.org